Friday, April 5, 2013

SpineSpur: Project list

A while back, I posted a list of things I need to do for my 40k stuff. Since I'm on a SpineSpur kick, I may as well put up a list of what I'm working on:
As of 04/05/13 05/10/13

Hack
Dante Hayte
Booth (counts as)
Aniel
Fists of GOD (x2)
Warriors of GOD (x2)
Torn (x6)
Sisters of Obscenity (x2)
Anti-Pope
Thugs: Bludgeoning (x2)
Thugs: Blade (x2) - Unassembled
Thugs: Molotov (x4) - 2 Primed
Thugs: Chainsaw (x2) Unassembled
Sex Star Six - Primed
Billy Burns - Ready to prime
Amy Brighteyes - Ready to prime
Cardinal Anhelitus - Ready to prime
Cardinal Inferni - Ready to prime
Cardinal Falcifer - Unbased

The models in italics are the ones I'm currently working on. 
By "Unbased" that means I have to put them on a resin base. Which requires pinning them, which is a bit of a process.

2 comments:

  1. You've got this, Captain! Get to painting, bro!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working as fast as I can! :p
      I'm not a fast painter nor am I a great painter, but I do the best that I can. I just have an apartment that demands cleaning and a job that wants all of my time.

      Slow and steady wins the race!

      Delete