Saturday, May 11, 2013

SpineSpur: Painted minis

Because some people, who shall remain nameless, have been griping at me to finish my models, I thought I'd share what I've finished so far.

GOD:




Since everyone will ask, here's the break down of paints and washes:
Suits and Ties: Black Gesso
Weapons: GW Leadbelcher and P3 Meredius Blue
Shirts: P3 Ironhull Grey > GW Ulthuan Grey
Flesh: (Old) Reaper Pro Oiled Leather > (old) Reaper Pro Ruddy Flesh with GW Seraphim Sepia wash
Base Rims: GW Caledor Sky
Bases: GW Leadbelcher with Badab Black wash (metal grates), Mephston Red with Drakenhof Nightshade (bricks)

Dark Faith:





Anti-Pope:
Flesh: As GOD (It's my general Anglo flesh recipe)
Robes: P3 Ironhull Grey > GW Ulthuan Grey > (old) Reaper Linen White with GW Seraphim Sepia wash
Robes and hat (purple): P3 Ironhull Grey > P3 Beaten Purple
Gold: P3 Brass Balls (one of my favorite color names ever)
Base: P3 Ironhull Grey > GW Ulthuan Grey with GW Seraphim Sepia and Drakenhof Nightshade washes
Base rim: GW Mephiston Red

Sisters of Obscenity:
Flesh: As above
Black: Gesso Primer
White: P3 Ironhull Grey > GW Ulthuan Grey > (old) Reaper Linen White
Eyeholes: GW Mephiston Red
Base and Base rim: As above

Torn:
Flesh: (old) Reaper Oiled Leather > (old) Reaper Ruddy Flesh with GW Agrax Earthshade wash
Blood: (old) Reaper Blood Red
Bones and Teeth: GW Ushabi Bone and (old) Reaper Linen White
Bases and Base Rims: As above

Other Guys:



Dante Hayte:
Uniform: GW Mephiston Red and (old) Reaper Linen White with Agrax Earthshade wash
Flesh: GW Mournfang Brown with Agrax Earthshade wash
Boots: Gesso
Chain: GW Leadbelcher with Badab Black wash
Base: P3 Ironhull Grey > (old) Reaper Linen White with GW Badab Black wash
Base Rim: GW Jokaero Orange

Hack:
Flesh: "The Usual"
Jacket: GW Ushabi Bone with Arax Earthshade wash
Pants: P3 Meredius Blue with GW Drakenhof Nightshade wash
Chainsaw: GW Jokearo Orange, GW Leadbelcher, (old) Reaper Blood Red with GW Agrax Earthshade wash
Base: P3 Ironhull grey > GW Ulthuan Grey (tile), GW Mournfang Brown > Ushabi Bone (sand) with Agrax Earthshade wash
Base Rim: Jokearo Orange

Booth (counts as):
Flesh: "The usual"
Pants: P3 Meredius Blue with Drakenhof Nightshade wash
Shirt: GW Mephiston Red
Gun: GW Leadbelcher with Badab Black wash (barrel), (old) Reaper Oiled Leather > P3 Rucksack Tan with GW Agrax Earthshade wash
Base Rim: GW Jokearo Orange

Thugs:



Gasmask:
Shirt: GW Zandri Dust
Jacket and gasmask lenses: (old) Reaper Kilt Green
Pants: GW Caliban Green
Bat: (old) Reaper Oiled Leather > P3 Rucksack Tan
Hair: GW Mournfang Brown > GW Ushabi Bone
Base Rim: P3 Sulfuric Yellow

Mask:
Pants: GW Caledor Sky
Bat: (old) Reaper Oiled Leather
Mask: P3 Ironhull Grey > (old) Reaper Linen White with Badab Black wash
Hair: GW Jokearo Orange > GW Mephiston Red
Kneepads: GW Leadbelcher
Base Rim: P3 Sulfuric Yellow

Well, there you have it. I'm slowly getting through my SpineSpur guys, one day at a time. By the end of the month, I should have all of them done, and I should have my first SpineSpur battle report up by next Sunday.

See you then!

4 comments:

  1. nice....So that shotgun dude is a proxy for booth? I like it.

    Nice paint jobs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I picked up that mini to be a test for pinning and painting. Once I got him put on the base, I realized he'd be perfect for Booth. If the Street Chum thing includes rules for a double barrel, I plan on using him for my gang leader.

      Delete
  2. Lookin' good, Cap! I can't wait to read that battle report. I've got a four-way Spinespur carnage happening later today... a good ol' fashioned "Mother's Day Massacre."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice. If things go well, my game will be a 3-way cluster-mug with GOD, Dark Faith and Hack. I look forward to your battle report.

      Delete