Friday, March 25, 2016

What happened to Comfy Chair Games?

So, I know I've been away for a long time. I won't get in to that right now, but I went to check on the CCG forums and they were gone. I check the main site and it's... Almost barren. This is disappointing. I like SpineSpur, but there were some problems. We all know them, but that's not the point.

I hope Merv didn't quit, but if that's the case, I guess I'll have to do some thinking...

If anyone still paying attention to this knows anything, leave me a comment.

Also, there's some more content and some new things coming "soon".

2 comments:

  1. He sold the miniature rights to rebelminis. Our spinespur minis live on in another game. Although, Spinespur is not dead, Merv retained the rights to SS and like 3 models. You might recognize these guys http://www.rebelminis.com/28hopa.html

    ReplyDelete